Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, ME & Blue (the Venice version!) is now 3 years old.

Happy 3 year birthday to ME (& Blue)!  As many of you know, I started the ME & Blue brand in 2000 in Philadelphia and had a boutique there for 6 years.  Then I took a break and re-opened the Venice boutique in 2009.  So technically, ME & Blue is 12 years old.  But I did a do-over with this boutique, so I'm happy if we just call it 3 years in Venice.  

Anyway, it feels like yesterday that I was just flipping the "Open" sign for the first time and selling to my first customer, and having an opening party.  Since then,  I have a lot to be thankful for.  I got married, had a baby, and weathered this crazy economy to stay open.  I am thankful everyday when I go to the store and see the pretty garden outside and am able to bring my little girl to work.  She gives a gummy smile to my regular customers, and warmly greets the new ones who finally have said to themselves (and to me..) "I have been driving past this store for months (and years) and finally decided to stop today."  So.. thank you!

Anyway, now thru 6/31/12, spend $50 or more and get a free bracelet.  Tell a friend, bring a friend, and thank you again!  

                                  

XO, M.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails