Thursday, April 2, 2009

looking for new locations in LA


My quest to reinvent ME & Blue has brought me checking out a few locations...all seem to feel best on the west side of LA...it must be the ocean breezes and pretty sunsets that make me want to stay on this side of town.

One option is to be next to my new favorite plant store, Big Red Sun. On Rose Avenue, this fun strip in Venice reminds me of the best of NYC living...a mix of down and out people, to those living in million dollar condos and bungalows.

Stay tuned to find out where I sign a lease. My pioneering spirit keeps me away from super gentrified neighborhoods and gravitating towards more funky & bohemian spots of LA that nurture the creative spirit. Stay tuned!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails