Saturday, August 15, 2009

in production...fall cowl sweaters

In LA, if the temperature dips below 80, we all start bundling up. Since it's a desert climate, it's cold, it's hot, it's cold. We need our layers. I'm working on fall designs and I love this new style. The Lorisa (named after a friend of mine in Philly).

I met with one of my pattern makers (seen above and below) and tweaked the sample by making the sleeves slimmer, adding thumb holes, and a detachable hood/cowl that looks like it's really attached, but can be worn separately if you need so. I'm road testing this style to make sure the fabric holds up with my wear and tear. Take a look.
Ooh! I like it already...

More styles are in the works. I can't wait to share them with you. (fyi - the harem pants I'm wearing are also in the works. I'm working on colors, a groovy waistband, and more). XO, M.E.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails