Saturday, August 29, 2009

Suzanne. The dress. Sleek and chic to boho and beautiful...

The Suzanne dresses just came in.  I love them.  Just like my friend, Suzanne.    We met in the early 90's when we both worked for Express in NYC.  It was a crazy job.  Non-stop, selling in a high volume store. We had fun after work and went to the local bars and listened to cool music.  I didn't see her for years, then reconnected with her in 2000.  She's my vacation buddy, style maven extraordinaire, and the first person I go see when I am in NYC.  The Suzanne dress is the epitome of her style - sleek and sophisticated, but breezy and boho at the same time.  It can be worn on or off the shoulder and can go from style vixen (with fab boots or heels), to boho babe (just add flip flops!) The Suzanne dress --- now in store at ME & Blue.  $85 in cotton voile in solids and prints.             XO, M.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails