Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Website in the works... Now and then.

I'm still trying to fine tune my website details.  But today I took a few moments to speak with my graphic designer about what the site should look like.  I've been open here in Venice, CA for over 2 months, so I'm looking forward to the new site!  Things have changed a lot in the evolution of the ME & Blue brand.  Now my focus is on color, sunshine, warmth, and inviting people through the front garden into the boutique. 
then...
In Philadelphia from 2000 to 2006, the focus of ME & Blue was also on on color, sunshine (streaming through the upstairs window), and being on the 2nd floor.  (The challenge was to make customers walk up a tall flight of stairs...it worked for 6 years! 

 I love the evolution of the brand and style of my boutique.  From Philly and a loft-style boutique, to Venice with a sunny bungalow.  Stay tuned for updates on the site!  


XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails