Monday, September 28, 2009

Car boot sales and Kilkenny



Yesterday I went to my first 'car boot' sale. I've gone to tons of flea markets in my life, but this was a new thing for me. Tons of junk, but Dave scored a dozen vintage vinyl albums, and I got some groovy housewares --- a bamboo souvenir serving tray from Cyprus (shown), beaded metal purse, and fun fish vase. They even had an ice cream truck with soft serve. Yummy! Time off has been good for me. I have lots of new design ideas and love the fashion here in Ireland as well as London. In the meantime, the boutique has been receiving in lots of new Frances sweaters, Suzi tops in silk, and a reversible 'Sheridan' jacket. I'll be blogging more when I get home. It's been good to sleep in and chill with my sister here. XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails