Tuesday, September 15, 2009

schlep-o-rama



I have to laugh...it's the glamour week in NYC.  Fashion week.  Models, limousines, over the top price points, and lots of fabulousness.  I decided a long time ago to keep it a bit more real.  This means working for myself, teaching to supplement my income (and tell my students what it's really like in the fashion world), and to do lot of the work myself.  My car no longer has a back seat, but has become a u-haul and my second office.  If my dog wants a ride nowadays, she needs to sit on my lap...not so safe!  Rolls of fabric are in the back and I can barely see out the back window.  Good thing...I see results quickly of my work!  
Check out the new (as of yet, unnamed) cowl neck dress in the works.  That's me wearing it.  Super real.  XO, M.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails