Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spittalfields market in London...ooh! I'm in love!

I'm travelling this week with my boyfriend, Dave. We spent a couple of days in London. I shop and design for a living for my boutique and tend to keep my shopping for pleasure to a minimum. That is so not the case when I go to London! We went to Topshop this past Saturday, then to the Spittalfields market on Sunday. My mission at Topshop --- boots! And I found them --- the "Dolphin" style --- flat, to the knee, and perfect with my designs.
The next day, we were off to Spittalfields market. Home to the best independent designers and vintage goodies I have seen under one roof --- ever! I wore my ME & Blue "Grace" dress with my new boots... and Dave got this groovy vintage jacket (we call it the "Steve McQueen") at one of the stalls.
Stay tuned for more details on our travels. XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails