Friday, December 11, 2009

collage o rama.

I'm still brainstorming Spring 2010 and thinking of new, fun styles for the season. Here are more pages from my collage book. Simple. Take a black bound sketchbook ... magazines, photos, paper pieces that inspire you.


Add scissors, a glue stick, and go! I have 10+ full collage books that I have done over the years. I refer to them for not only my designs, but color inspiration for my apartment, design ideas for the interior of the store, and so much more. It's easy, fun, therapeutic, a bit messy, but totally worth the time and effort. For more collage inspiration, check out Tavi's Blog. She adds a colorful background before laying the images down which adds a magical layer to her pieces. Enjoy. XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails