Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cleaning out the clutter...and making room for 2010

Besides making my plans for 2010, I'm clearing out the clutter. Tossing, throwing away, and moving on. "M.E., your idea of cleaning up is throwing things away," said my friend Lorisa several years ago. She was right. I guess the throwing away helps clear my mind and makes room for creativity. I read an article today about Gail Blanke's book, "Throw Out Fifty Things" and loved it.
I moved across the country a few years ago and got rid of a ton of things...I had a 3 day yard sale, did lots of donations, and proceeded to let go of a life that I had grown out of. I had the freedom to move on and move to a new place in my life. I had a blank canvas to build a new, creative life for myself. I can't wait to do some more tossing early this year. Happy 2010. XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails