Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Angie.

Angie is the newest dress to arrive at the boutique. I started working on the designs last fall. It's been tweaked, tested with various fabrics, and has finally arrived. The flattering cowl neckline, body conscious fit, and sleeves that can easily be worn long or pushed up to a 3/4 sleeve...
Angie is named after my dog. Yep. You know her. This boxer is the epitome of bold curves, fearless living, and plenty of fun. I got Angie over 10 years ago after a particularly heartwrenching summer. My last dog had been hit by a car, I had broken up with a boyfriend, and a promotion at my corporate job at Mother's Work, Inc. was bittersweet to say the least.

She's walked miles with me, travelled across the country in the backseat, and put on a smile on my face when she realizes the drive up the PCH is leading to her favorite hike in Solstice Canyon.

The Angie dress is my new staple. Just like the dog sitting next to me as I write this blog. $98 in solid black.

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails