Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sunny


I was doing a vintage shopping run a couple of days ago and found a fabulous wicker shelving unit for the boutique. As I was loading it up, I saw a Rottweiler puppy with no collar and no owner in sight, about to dodge into 4 lanes of traffic. I swooped him up and put him in the car. He doesn't have a microchip. I have no business with a puppy. Crate training, obedience training, and lots of exercise are on the agenda for this guy. Any takers? I named him Sunny. After the not-so-sunny neighborhood where I found him, in Sun Valley. Oh. And here's a song that is kindof fun that matches his name. Thanks Herb Alpert! It's snowing on the east coast, and sunny here in LA LA land. No complaints!
XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails