Monday, March 15, 2010

Apartment Therapy and getting my house(s) in order


Every Monday I focus on my life. It's hard. I own a business and I'm always thinking about ways to make it better. But it's a challenge to refocus on what's really important. My life, my home, my honey. And I'm FAR from domestic. Really. But lately I've been enjoying my Monday's to work on making a former bachelor pad into a livable place. I'm moving from my studio apartment into a townhouse. So, I took a break today and surfed the web, coming upon my favorite site, Apartment Therapy. I decided to participate in their Spring 2010 session of "curing" your home. It's a step by step process of making your living space fab. Sorry, I'm not posting the "before" photos (at least not yet!). But just wait for the "after" ones. XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails