Thursday, March 25, 2010

organizing your wardrobe - tips & tricks. part 1.

I have a lot of things going on at once. I admit it. So I'm always looking at ways to make things simpler, easier. One easy thing is to get your closet in order. I'm in the midst of moving, and the closet of my dreams has matching hangers, is organized by color and "end use." More on that later. But for now, I'll use the same clear, lucite hangers. After lots of hanger research, I use the same ones at the boutique. Nothing fancy, but they draw my eye to the clothing, not to the hanger. And the hanger swivels.

So when I'm dashing from designing, to a vintage run, working at the boutique, or teaching at FIDM, all that I want is for things to be easy. I made a dent today with the closet and my fiance is so happy with his colorized, organized section of the closet as a result.
I picked up a box of these hangers* today at City Display here in LA. Lee (the owner) even remembers my name when I come in. How's that for making my life easier? XO, M.E.

*box of 100 for $35.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails