Wednesday, April 28, 2010

oops! I bought this CD again!

I did my rounds of vintage shopping today. Translation: lots of driving, drive through lunch at Taco Bell (al fresca burrito per favor), lots of chats on my cell with my east coast gal pals between vintage haunts, and a trunk full of vintage clothing and accessories by the end of the day. My hunting method includes looking for colors, fabrics, labels, silhouettes, and must-have categories for the boutique (hello vintage slips!).
I always do a pass through the CD section, guy's shirts (for my honey), and sometimes vinyl (to add to our collection). I've bought this Lighting Seeds CD over again a few times in my life. And today I did it again. oops! Enjoy.
XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails