Thursday, April 15, 2010

This and That...

I have been running around...from my move in with my honey, to starting to teach a new quarter at FIDM, and getting new styles in store.

So --- here's a bit of this & that. Kind of like me. Enjoy.
I made this collage of photos in the early 90's. My friend Carter was cleaning up and scanned and sent them back to me. So funny. But seriously, racerback dresses, denim jackets, and having a good time are always in style, no?


I admit it. I took this photo tonight on the way home from downtown LA. But the sunset made my long(er) commute worth it.


The vintage bag that is serving as inspiration for my new line of leather bags. If only I can find a clasp like this. But I like the idea of the vintage scarf as the liner. Let's see what happens.


The sassy Samantha dress. The cast of characters for the Sex & The City 2 movie are arriving at the boutique.


My friend, Suzanne sent this image to me. She's making a groovy cowl neck scarf with this fabric. She's got such a good eye. We just got some pretty beaded belts from Bali that remind me of this.

I spend my days shopping for vintage items, fabric, and inspiration. A few days I went shopping for my new home with Dave. We spent $80 and got a ton of goodies for our kitchen. What fun.

XO, M.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails