Sunday, September 19, 2010

Runway shows on overload...

Just like football season, I play close attention to the play-by-plays of fashion week. Style.com is great to show the upcoming trends by designer. And twitter is hysterical as I can get immediate images (mobile phone style!) of each show. What? Debbie Harry at L.A.M.B.? Let me see!!!

September 15, 2010 - Photo by Donald Bowers/Getty Images North America

Charlotte Ronson's music that she played on the runway? Play this video... .

And just when I thought it was safe to simply watch Fashion Police again, the London shows are underway. Vivienne Westwood, you're a genius. Thanks Style.com for keeping me in the loop...and for providing amazing photos, even if they don't happen the minute the model steps on the runway!
Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails