Tuesday, September 7, 2010

yodel time!

It's been a busy weekend at the boutique, and a fruitful one for me as I have been away, getting the details together for my wedding.

My mom (Momma Blue), sister (Sister Blue), and myself took a drive to the Switzerland Inn in Little Switzerland, NC. With a wedding celebration of less than 40 people, this is going to be a ton of fun...
There's already a groovy arch (just add flowers!)

And lots of places for people to sleep (pick a room, any room!)

And a covered patio area that overlooks the mountains (hoping for colorful leaves, too)...

It's dog friendly and has plenty of fun activities. From games inside, to shuffleboard, a pool, hot tubs, tennis courts, and plenty of hiking in the area.

Yay! And yummy food and beverages.

A toast for a great weekend!

p.s. - my sister was sporting the Lorisa top (on sale!),
and I was wearing my favorite Friedman dress as a tunic...

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails