Monday, December 13, 2010

when I'm not accessorizing my customers...

I'm accessorizing a dog. This good ol boy, "Champ" from Boxer Rescue Los Angeles was a ton of fun to work with today. I added the bandana and reindeer antlers for good measure.


And I'm always a sucker for a good star sighting. I was oblivious to who was on the set since I got about 4 hours of sleep. (Hello! I was still worried about waking up even though I set two different alarm clocks.) My un-caffeinated self looked up and saw Carnie Wilson and her Wilson Phillips gals doing a sound check. I was excited to see them getting ready for the segment right after the Adopt A Pet. I can't wait to buy their new Christmas album, "Christmas in Harmony."


Little do they know that when I'm out vintage shopping, I scour CD's. And found their debut classic CD recently, "Wilson Phillips".
I can't help but sing along during my road trips to this classic song.


But I am now totally off track. Cheers to Champ on TV today. And wishing all of you a fabulous holiday season.

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails