Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, new things I'm working on...


Yep, it's that time of the year.

Besides being in the midst of getting goodies out for our Wonderful Winter Sale, I've been working on lots of other new things, too... ME! Weight Watchers Points Plus. I can't even tell you the number on the scale, but it's up there. But I'm happily counting my points. Cardio Barre. I kept saying I'd take a class, and I've starting going to the local studio near my house in Woodland Hills. My booty already feels better.

My journal.

I spent a couple of days at Stamping from the Heart and enhanced my collage skills. Here are a couple of my newest pages...






My line.
I work on my collage books for inspiration, then find groovy swatches to inspire me even more.

Add new patterns, and voila!

The spring collection is well underway, and new styles have trickled into the boutique. Even more goodies will arrive by this weekend.

XO, M.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails