Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sale-o-rama and sunny days.

I take my spring cleaning seriously, and the stockroom was getting just too crowded.

So I decided to have a "flash" sale. $9 on all of the older vintage pieces, inspiration items, samples, and leftover goodies from the past seasons. I started the sale at 7 AM today. By 9:30, the first wave of customers was having a blast. Customers were inviting each other to parties that evening as they shared style tips, and the sale was in full swing.

My original four hour sale turned into a full day of sale. Customers were calling friends to tell them about the sale and I finally brought the bins in just as the sun was setting.

So I've decided to extend the "Flash" sale for a few more days. Dig through the $9 racks outside. Then come in and check out the redlined items inside as well. BOGO 1/2 off all redlined items (excluding the $9 items). Empty hangers and a clear stockroom make me ready to tackle the new season. Help me out, won't you?!

Here are some photos from the day...



Happy shopping (and spring cleaning!) to you!

XO, M.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails