Sunday, August 12, 2012

Awesome August SALE!

It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes.

Oops, I got caught up in how hot it is this summer.  I know, I know.  I grew up in Florida.  It was hot.  I'd get into the car and I couldn't touch the steering wheel it was so hot.  Daily rain showers cooled us off.  It was hot.

But alas, let's just say that cool beach breezes are making me happy.  And so is this sale.



The sale room is overflowing with sale goodies...

Bonnie-Blue greets and chats you up as well when you shop sale...

Buy one sale item, get the 2nd sale item half price.  Dig in!  

And we're serving yummy limeade on the hottest of days.  Yummeee! 

The Awesome August Sale continues through the end of August.  Tell your friends and come on in.  In the meantime, please enjoy the music!  


XO, M.E. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails