Friday, December 13, 2013

Spreading some Holiday Cheer - Sat 12/14. Noon to 4.

Dear Blog.  I needed an amazing excuse to write.  And this was it.

I tend to think, ponder, then... POUNCE.  And that I did when I decided to put together a last minute holiday event at the boutique.  I know there's a lot going on this time of the year (too much!)... but who can resist a cool DJ,  vintage Christmas sweaters,  yummy treats, and groovy gifts?

Come on down to the boutique on Saturday, December 14th.  

DJ Sleeper lives in the neighborhood, and I can't wait to hear him do some holiday mixed up tunes.  Check out this video to get an idea of what he can do.  I mean, over 1 million views?! 

And Ugly Christmas Sweaters?  Really?  YES.  Check out this commercial and this company that sells a ton of them online even did this funny song.  Even my friends who looked appalled when I told them that I was going to do a capsule collection for the boutique are getting excited about wearing one.  Seriously wearing one is silly, and wearing one is great way to get into the holiday spirit.   


That's me (above).  And I love this little gem.  
The cardinals remind me of my grandma, and that's a good thing.  

And that's Kanya, who works at Big Red Sun.  She can actually wear one as a dress!

Plus, I'll be serving my famous hot cider on Saturday (and all season long).  I might even spike it for you.  And Paige from Flake Restaurant is cooking up some yummy food to keep you going.  

One more thing... 


Hope to see you Saturday!

XO, M.E. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails