Wednesday, May 13, 2009

more progress...groovy air plants, string lights, and more!




I am an idea girl. I tear things out of magazines, hold onto artwork from when I was a kid (thanks Mom!), and try to think of creative, affordable ways to do things. I'm not always great at the implementation of the finished craft project...and I've been lucky to have a great carpenter who has helped me along the way. I finally got my EIN# today and am proceeding with getting my other licenses to do business here in sunny LA. In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out placement of my fun string lights (thanks ReadyMade magazine), and what groovy plants I can use to enhance the suspended racks that are now up. My neighbors at Big Red Sun next door let me test out some ideas for plants that will enhance the space. I'm loving this plant...it flowers and doesn't require water (uuhh...hello)!!! Stay tuned. The opening of ME & Blue in LA is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails