Monday, June 1, 2009

String lights and the Stephanie Dress...





Whew! So much for being crafty. I got the idea from ReadyMade Magazine...fun string lights. So yesterday, I turned Dave's patio into a big craft project space. I bought some balloons at a party store, wrapped them in crochet thread, applied Stiffy (yes, I know, I know), and hoped for the best. One balloon popped, the other blew away, and I ran out of Stiffy along the way. So I improvised, and hoped for the best. This morning, I popped the balloons, cut a hole in the top, and hung them up in the store. Not too bad. The finished one is shown here with the Stephanie Dress. That's another story...the dress, that is! XO, M.E.

Make your own (sorry, I'm not selling these in the store) at http://readymade.com/projects/article/string_theory/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails