Saturday, August 22, 2009

Swedish style with a Venice twist.

It seems like lots of customers have been coming in during August from Europe.  Ireland, Italy, and today - Sweden!   Except these Swedish girls are her studying at Santa Monica Community College. 
They had a style twist that made me ask where they were from.  I'm fascinated by Stockholm and the style sense that goes on there.   Here are Michaela (right) and Sanna (left).  Check out the high waisted acid-washed denim skirt, self-styled fringe t-shirt and cutoff shorts,  big sunglasses, and cute striped shoes (from Indiska in Sweden).  My favorite...they are true LA girls.  They just came from a pedicure at my favorite mani/pedi place, Mainly Nails.  Love it!

psst.  I'm working on getting a better camera.  Any tips for a good brand that's easy to use?

 XO, M.E.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails