Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A little note, a big smile.

Along with my boutique, I teach part-time at FIDM. I got this nice email from one of my students today. I need to remember to thank people who really have made an impact on me. She did. This was much better than any Christmas Card. It's amazing what a simple, sincere thank you can do. XO, M.E.

"Hello M.E. I wanted to take this time to tell you how much I enjoyed your class this quarter. I feel it was very effective in helping me overcome my fear of speaking to an audience, and I truly appreciate that because I will definitely need that courage in the real world. The trip to the different showrooms was a great experience as well and really put us in a buyers prospective giving us a clue of what is to be expected once we graduate FIDM. So Thank you M.E. it was a real pleasure taking your class, I hope to take another with you soon. Take care and have a wonderful break."






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails