Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chloe buys a car.

This cute girl, Chloe always shows up at the boutique with a smile on her face.
First time I met her, she fell in love with some vintage drinking glasses (below), but she was waiting for the perfect time to buy them.
She came back and asked about them. I got in the ladder and dug them out of the backroom. She had a big smile on her face.

Then she showed up again today. And found these other groovy old school beer drinking glasses (below, right).
But she told me that she needed to come back. She was off to buy a car.

A few hours later, Chloe showed up to buy the drinking glasses. I was more excited to see her brand spanking new car!
I don't know about you, but buying a car for me is a big deal. And I always buy used ones. She was so excited. And her car is so cute, too! A Honda FIT from Honda of Santa Monica. I love those cars, they're like a mini version of my Toyota Matrix that I also got in Santa Monica a couple of years ago.
Thanks for bringing sunshine to a rainy day, Chloe Kloezeman!

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails