Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sabrina.



Sabrina took my Merchandise Presentation class at FIDM recently. Throughout the class, she was true to her style, and designed this really cool vintage store with a sleek, rockabilly sensibility.

She came by on Saturday to interview me for her Entrepreneurship class. She's about to graduate from FIDM, also know as the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising here in Los Angleles. Her latest assignment: to interview me.

She asked me what my job duties were. Hmmmm. I had to laugh. Anything and everything. I hope she learned something from speaking with me. I learned about her Chinese New Year traditions of giving red envelopes. It sounds like so much fun! And she was able to buy a Frances sweater from her gift fund.

And most of all, I'm wishing her lots of luck with her job interviews! She's going to bring a great work ethic, lots of smarts, and plenty of style to whatever company is lucky enough to hire her.

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails