Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today I....


took my FIDM students on a field trip. We had so much fun meeting Tarina Tarantino at her Sparkle Factory. What a positive, inspirational woman she is. My students were excited to meet her and it was fun just to get out of the classroom and get some sunshine. And I'm kicking myself for not getting a photo taken with her. I bought her line for my Philadelphia boutique. And I love what she represents... a true brand, positive energy, lots of fun, and Made in the USA. As Tarina says, "have a sparkling day!".

Her husband is her business partner. Maybe I can get my honey to take his smarts and help me become a world wide sensation.

In the meantime, I need to get over to Sephora to buy some of her fantastic makeup.

We all need inspiration. Thanks Tarina. You gave my class (and me!) lots of it today. You rock.

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails