Thursday, July 29, 2010

July list...

Here's what's been going on...

Walking ...
2 dogs! We added another senior dog to our house, Chase (l). Dave & I discovered her last year in an alley. She was fostered for a year with my neighbor, but now has her forever home with us.

Admiring...
This necklace! My sister, Blue bought it from a groovy girl in Asheville, NC. Oooh!

Quoting...
Thoreau. I love this rock and saying that I snapped a photo of at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina earlier this month.

Posing...
In this groovy surfboard chair. I have a set of 4 and I'm hoping my brother, Donald will want them for his house. He's an avid surfer and decorated his newborn son's room in the theme.

Choosing...
New fun fabrics! This red fabric I used for making the Sallie tops. I sold out of this fabric, let's hope I can find more.

Stopping...
At fruit stands. This one is just east of Santa Barbara and those avocados were YUMMMMEE!

Discovering...
A new restaurant in downtown LA. I have been walking past this place forever and went there last week with my mom and her friend. Wowza! The Wood Spoon rocks. And Chris, the waiter was super duper cool.

Relaxing...
After a trip earlier this week with my mom to Natura spa. Wow. A full body scrub, massage, dips in the hot tubs and that "aah" feeling afterwards. If my budget allows, I'm going back every month!

Decorating...
On a budget! I picked out this end-of-season couch at Plummers last week.

Celebrating...
Dave's 42nd birthday!
and the 100th one for Eleanor, a my mom's best friend's mother. Wow.

Happy (almost!) August.

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails