Sunday, August 15, 2010

my (our way)





I'm getting married in a couple of months. Thank goodness I'm old enough to be able to get married my (our!) way. Yay. Our goofy invite for our east coast event has funny photos of me and Dave. On a color copy with all of the details. We're not even sure when we're getting married. It may be a quick trip to Vegas or downtown LA to tie the knot officially before we toast our friends and family if we can't work out the details of how to get my brother to be an officiant for the day. These are the photos that we incorporated into the invite. Thanks to the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs for their fun photo booth in the lobby. Which reminds me, it's time for another trip there soon!
XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails