Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 2010 list...

What a month! 31 days and lots to report...

Celebrating!
The launch of MEandBlue.com. The updated website is now live. Yay!

Reminiscing...
I love that song by "The Little River Band" and I have found myself getting wistful about Angie Mae, our 11 year old boxer that passed recently of Valley Fever.
Even better than the original is this mix by Cole Medina.

Laughing...
At "The Jerk". What a silly movie!

Wondering...
If this OPI "Over the Taupe" nail polish is appropriate for a fall wedding? Hmmm. I'm thinking it might look dated when I look at photos years from now.

Planning...
A small wedding celebration next month in Little Switzerland, North Carolina.

Cutting...
FRESH FLOWERS! Yep...I grew this zinnia plant from seed.

Wearing...
The Charo.

Watching...
Corvette Summer. Yes, really.
Driving...
a lot. I live in LA, so it's no suprise.

Walking...
what better way than giving a dog some exercise, too?
This event looks like a ton of fun! Who wants to join me?

Tweeting...
If you follow those that you genuinely like, it can be fun. Who wants to follow me?

Hoping...
that the tumor on Chase's leg is going to be OK. Surgery is coming next week.

Wishing...
For an amazing September!

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails