Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Deborah Crooks, groovy dresses, and the Viper Room


I met this inspiring musician the other day. Deborah Crooks was passing through town and happened upon ME & Blue. She looking amazing in the Friedman dress and modelled it during our Sip & Shop Friday as she strummed along to her guitar. I'm no musician, so I was fascinated in how she booked gigs, made a record, and was coming back to LA for a gig at the Viper Room.

Check her out this Thursday, 11/4 at 8 PM at the Viper Room for an acoustic set.

And here's a little video that I put together. My first video, not so bad, huh? And she looks awesome in the Friedman dress!


To find out more about Deborah, click here.

And this is another cool video of her singing.


XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails