Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October list...

It's been a whirlwind fall. Here's what's been up for the past month.

loving...
my new husband. We got married 10/16/10 in Little Switzerland, NC.
Wedding photos by Alexa Poletti.


Still laughing at this photo. It's a family tradition, the "jumping" photos. My mom swears that her feet got off the ground, the look on Candice's face (far right) is priceless.

Listening...
to the new Kings of Leon CD. Wow. I can't get enough of it.

Lighting...
my boutique with these new lamps, designed by Cindy Ciskowski. Bye bye string lanterns!

Enjoying...
this new couch at home. Soooo comfy!

Watching...
Dancing with the Stars (yes, I admit it!) C'mon Jennifer Grey, you can do it!

and when I can't take anymore silly dance outfits, it's on to Big Ideas for a Small Planet.

Creating...
a new scrapbook. I love the class I'm taking at the Skirball Center with my friend, T.A.

Designing...
Oh so much! Look out for the Jerry dress (shown), Benetar tunic, Carrie (long style) dress.

Training...
this munchkin, Pixie (r) and this old gal, Chase (l). Shenanigans occur on a daily basis.

Happy fall!

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails