Tuesday, March 29, 2011

this and that...random images and inspiration

Here's a bit of this and that...
I took a quick trip to the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs with my friend Kristi earlier this month. We rode fun beach cruisers to get our nails done. Ooh la la!

My ultimate relaxation? Working on my collage book by the pool...

I love these flags at the Parker in Palm Springs. Very Christo, don't you think?

A trip to LAX isn't complete without stopping at Randy's Donuts. And seeing a Space Invader icon up there is pretty cool, too!

Love you, Kristi! She lived the California dream for a few weeks with me. She's back in Richmond, VA making people smile with her lovely flower arrangements at Flower Girls.

And...then my friend Lisa stopped by the boutique. She was doing a trend spotting trip with her company, La Senza. It was so nice to see her!

I was out thrifting the other day and laughed at this tag. Oh so 80's, oh so cool!

Aren't these party mugs fun? They have a list of all of the essential ingredients for a good time. Very 1976, I'm thinking.


Color! This fun orange color is all over the place. I love it!

The perfect sunset. With Pixie Mae and Chase...

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails