Monday, August 15, 2011

brainwashed...

I don't get too excited about most celebrities, but I felt a bit silly recently at the Rose Bowl flea market.

I spotted Mr. Brainwash (Thierry Guetta) at a nearby booth. Immediately I took out my phone and started googling him, checking to make sure it was him before I spoke up. "Excuse me! Are you Mr. Brainwash?" Well yes, it was him. All charming with his french accent, and much nicer than I expected as he introduced himself to me. I gushed about how much I loved the film "Exit Through the Gift Shop."


But I forgot to mention how much I love the t-shirts that he designed for KCRW. My hubby has one...


and I do, too!


Ahh, next time. He mentioned that he has an upcoming art show in Santa Monica... I joined his mailing list to stay informed. Until then, I'll have to watch this fun documentary again.


XO, M.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails