Sunday, September 18, 2011

autumn inspiration...

I figured out the other day that for the past 6 weeks, I have been out of town for 4 of them. Wowza. With a baby due in a month, fall upon us, and me working on current designs as well as spring 2012 ... Well, there's a lot to process!

I relax and plan at the same time by getting inspired. Images, objects, and color. Here goes.
Fall circa 1973. My french grandma made the hat and poncho. Knee socks and my favorite oxford shoes top off the look. And the best? The smiley face shopping bag.

Betsey Johnson after her recent runway show. 68 and sassy. My kindof gal.
Courtesy of style.com

Breakthrough! A year ago, Pixie Mae wanted to eat Summer as a snack. Now they are snuggle buddies. Awwwwwww.

Late summer color.

A painting I did circa 1973, and a groovy onesize for Baby Blue coming soon! Better get that nursery ready.

My baby book, homemade.

XO, M.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails