Monday, April 2, 2012

Keeping it together...

Today my husband & I celebrated the 6 month birthday of our little girl, Bonnie-Blue Sunshine.

What a whirlwind life has been over the past year and half... marriage and a baby to a 40-something woman who was used to living the single life.

I have been at the boutique quite a bit, and most days you will see her with me.  I'll throw on my Moby wrap and carry her around, and sometimes customers even will hold her, help feed her, and get amused by her gummy smile.   I always thought that I was a multi-tasker, but this has taken it all to a whole new level.

I wouldn't have it any other way and thank my friends & family & cool customers who have been supportive along the way.  Here's to a fabulous spring and all of the twists & turns that life brings your way!


Happy 6 months, Bonnie-Blue Sunshine!  
XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails