We woke up early on a Tuesday morning and arrived mid morning to start checking out the shows.
Bonnie-Blue came along and was frequently shouting and waving "Hey Peoples!" at the buyers.
Pool Tradeshow. It features up and coming and independent designers.
This booth at ENK drew me in with their tie-dyed selections. Bonnie-Blue was getting her ya ya's
out before taking a nice, long nap.
A few Magic show tips & tricks
1. Comfy shoes - always.
2. Map out who you want to see before you start walking the show. I make a beeline for my "must
see" lines, then check out the other vendors along the way.
3. Business Cards. A lot.
4. BYOW - Bring your own water. They have it there, but having your own on hand is faster and
a lot cheaper. I stocked up in LA beforehand, but there is a CVS near the Hard Rock Hotel
where we stocked up after day one.
5. If you want to skip the casinos, I suggest Rumor Boutique Hotel. If you want to party, well... it's
Vegas! There are LOTS of choices.
6. If you are bringing a kid - it's not recommended. But my hubby was out of town, and this was
the best alternative. Be prepared to sign waivers to get them in. WWIN won't let them in at all,
7. Another kid tip- stock up before you get to the convention centers. Be armed with your stash of
diapers, wipes, crayons, Kindle (Dora! We love you). And whatever else you need to get your
work done, and your kid taken care of and entertained.
So long, Vegas! See you soon.