Thursday, August 6, 2009

Candice dresses...new colors now in!








I just got in a new shipment of the Candice dresses.  Just like my sister-in-law, Candice (show in the photo with my brother, Donald)...these dresses are the best.  They look good all the time, are flattering to any figure, and not overly complicated.  Candice came into the family 7 years ago.  She was easy going, fit in easily with our "Grizzwalds-esque" family, and made my brother really happy.  Now she's a mom (look for the Sophia-Blue tops, named after my niece).   New colors of the Candice dresses...Oatmeal, Putty, Black, Sage, Denim.  They come with a self-belt/sash.  Sizes XXS, XS/S, and M/L.  $85 in a range of colors.  Select prints now on sale as well for $59.  Grab 'em while you can!  XO, M.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails