Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family matters...

My sister, Blue has just moved back to the US from Ireland. She's taking a couple of months to spend quality time with my grandmother who is now 93. In April, she and her husband will be headed to Asheville, NC to start a new life. But in the meantime, I'll be joining her, my mom & dad, & my 99 year old grandfather in Oklahoma in a couple of weeks. In this fast paced world, it's easy to think about the next buck, staying ahead of the game. But what happens when you slow down and spend real time with family? I'm looking forward to a bit of that soon. I hope you had a quality weekend with loved ones. They matter.

The photo below (l to r)
Cousin Debbie, my Grandmother Shirley, my Grandfather Donald Coppock, Aunt Frances, My Great Grandmother Coppock. Check out the Eastern Airlines plane in the background. Classic!

XO, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails