Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, sunny days and salty dogs

I love Sundays. Lately Dave & I have been using the day to spend quality time together. And with 2 senior dogs, we take them along for the fun.
The challenge is to find a dog friendly beach in the LA area. Voila. At the Leo Carrillo State Park, dogs are allowed just north of lifeguard station #3, bordering on Ventura County. We found this fun little semi-private beach.

As we figured out where dogs were permitted, we took this quick video.

Once we navigated our way down the steep hill to get to the beach, the fun began.
After a couple of hours, we loaded the salty dogs back up in the back of my car. Not my prettiest picture, I know. But check out the smile on Angie Mae's face...
And heading back south, I finally got to go to Malibu Seafood. Yummy!
XO, M.E.

And p.s. - I loved wearing the Sallie top today in white cotton and a vintage slip. My own take on a beach coverup, but it did the trick!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails